- Transforms the energy efficiency of your existing fluorescent lighting with plug-in speed and simplicity.
- Converts your old-style luminaires to H/F operation and achieves 34% to 56% energy savings with T5 and T8 lamps.
- Offers the modern and affordable route to energy efficient lighting – inexpensive, durable and proven.
- The Save It Easy energy-saving device is simple to set up– thereby avoiding disruptive ‘downtime’ during the installation period, as well as reducing maintenance costs.
- Save It Easy is also fully compliant with the EN (BSEN) 60598 safety standard and low voltage directive.
- Aug17With many businesses well on their way to compliance in the first stage of ESOS (Energy Savings Opportunity Scheme), attention is turning to the next steps to take once the...
Multi-Academy Trust chooses T5 retrofit adapters to deliver energy savings and improved light qualityEnergys Group – leaders in energy efficiency lighting for schools – has delivered a retrofit lighting solution to the Bedfordshire East Multi Academy Trust (BEMAT). The...
The rolling programme of Save It Easy upgrades has gone very smoothly. And it’s a trend we expect to see continue as more schools receive energy-efficient upgrades to their lighting.
Steve Cook, Managing Director of Onsite Renewables
Reduce Energy Bills
Where Save It Easy has already been installed within our schools, it has proved to be a reliable, turn-key solution that’s really helping us to reduce energy bills and cut carbon.
Steven Cope, Environmental Officer (Energy) at Rotherham Metropolitan Borough Council
We’ve installed more than 12,000 energy-efficient T5 lamps using Save It Easy. It’s been a huge undertaking, but Save It Easy has proved itself as a reliable technology – one that is making a real difference to the Council’s carbon footprint.
Nicola Winser, Carbon Management Officer at West Sussex County Council